Saturday, September 12, 2009

The begining

In the last few years my life has changed dramatically. I went from a wife and mother of ten years to a divorced single mom. When you say those vows, you never think you will become a statistic. I devoted myself completely to my husband and our life together. What I didn't count on, was his lack of devotion to me. After two beautiful kids and ten years of marriage, he filed for divorce. My divorce was ugly and very painful. Over six months later I am still putting the pieces of my life back together. I am trying to be the best mother I can be. I am going to start my new career as a nurse soon. I have faith that God has a plan for me. Moving on after what I have been through will not be easy. I would like to share my journey with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment