Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ready

These last weeks have been hard for me due to stress. To say that being a single mom is hard, would be an understatement. I have been trying to achieve a career goal that was somewhat derailed by the divorce. I needed some a sign that things would get better.

My mom gave me a book that was given to her buy my aunt. I am not an avid reader, but I took the book and promised her I would read it. I glanced at the back cover. I was hooked then. It was about a woman who moves back home after she finds out her husband cheats on her the day she is undergoing fertility treatments to concieve a child. She finds out the she is pregnant with twins the night she is rescued by her high school crush. The name of the book is Just Breathe. I spent the whole weekend reading it.

I know a romance novel is not exactly the best place to find inspiration, but you take it where you can get it. A theme of the book is love comes in its own time. I believe that I will find love again. I want to marry a wonderful man and God willing, have more children. I am ready to find love again. I am ready to start dating. Now where is he? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment